Thursday, January 05, 2006

Who is Afraid of Sherlock Holmes?

I suppose all Sherlock Holmes fans know the answer? Not Moriarty but Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I feel for him. As I am doing a research on Doyle I set up this weblog both to cherish his great character and to see how others may come forward with their own ideas and support. At the moment I am presently working on Doyle's second story published. It comes in a limited edition copy. The characters are same Tom and Jack in "The Mystery of Sasassa Valley" story, Doyle's first published story. I think there is a lot to be learned about Doyle and Sherlock form Doyle's other works.

1 comments:

nyx 8:43 am  

hey there - what a great idea. I've read one or two stories a long time ago, but don't quite remember them. It'll be really interesting to follow your work. So, keep it up, and good luck.